Planika L-Fire Traditional Bioethanol Insert looks like a classic log burner with remote control, electronic start and decorative logs. You can easily install it as an eco-friendly replacement for traditional gas, electric or real wood-burning baskets in existing or new fireplace openings. Additionally, this brand new system includes decorative accessories so as to provide a highly authentic experience. Durable ceramic fireplace logs, glowing steel fibre and small pieces of black vermiculite provide a beautiful glowing effect, resembling the look of a real wood-burning fireplace.
Futhermore, Planika designed the L-Fire burner in a way that ensures a clean burning process and the highest fire efficiency. It also includes the BEV technology (Burning Ethanol Vapours technology), so L-Fire Bioethanol Insert burns absolutely without ash, smoke, soot or odour. Therefore, there is no need for a chimney or additional ventilation, so you can easily block off your chimney without any extra costs related to regular checks. Moreover, the insert can also be installed in the wall, with the option of a black powder-coated casing offering heat protection and a stylish look. The optional mesh can be used as a fireplace screen.
Finally, Planika L-FIRE Traditional Bioethanol Insert is extremely user-friendly and has a simple control panel which is very easy to use. You can start and regulate the flame at the touch of a button. For maximum safety, the fireplace has numerous sensors protecting against e.g. overheating and overflow of the device.
- Ceramic logs, decorative granules and glowing fibre
- Small glass screen
- Runs on BEV technology (clean, odourless and safe burning – no direct contact with the fuel)
- Advanced safety features:
- Temperature sensors, automatic shutdown
- Shock, tilt and seismic sensors
- Spillage & leakage sensors
- CO2 sensor
- Child safety lock
- Flame regulation on 2 levels
- Remote control technology
- Intelligent electronic device with a communication panel
- Integrated cooling fans, no need for a vent grate or a flue
- Automatic fuel pump system for easy and convenient refilling
- Optional casing and frame
- Optional frame with mesh for additional protection
PLANIKA IS THE WORLD’S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AUTOMATIC FIREPLACES
Two hikers, Jarosław Dąbrowski and Alfred Weilandt, founded the company in Australia. They wanted to find a way to bring the atmosphere of a campfire into modern homes. Planika has since become a global leader in the production of bio fireplaces, and nowadays the brand is present in over 60 countries.
Planika designed and manufactured their fireplaces in Europe using high-quality materials. Their products are popular for their reliability, durability, and stylish design. Planika provides its customers with the highest quality bio fireplaces on the market.
If you are interested in more Ribbon flame solutions click here.
- Dimensions – insert (W x H x D): 554 mm x 211 mm x 316 mm
- Dimensions – casing (W x H x D): 658 mm x 700 mm x 324 mm
- Capacity: 6 L
- Burning time: max. 13 h
- Heat output: max. 4.4 kW
- Net weight: 15.2 kg (insert), 27 kg (insert with casing)
- Minimum room size: 44m³
- Suitable fuel: CRYSTAL Bio Ethanol Fuel or FANOLA
Please note: In order for L-Fire to function properly, it is recommended to only use the safety-tested brands of fuel FANOLA® or CRYSTAL®. Using a different type of fuel may result in malfunction or permanent damage to the product, leading to fire and health risks, and will also nullify your warranty. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from using a different fuel than recommended above.
This is a ‘special order’ product and is only available on an individual order basis.
The lead time is 3-4 weeks and we would require full payment in advance before processing the order.
This product will be delivered on a pallet, for more information, please call 020 7724 1919 or email.