The XL Cylinder Black Modern Bioethanol Stove is a substantial sized product with a very impressive large real flame that is achieved by having maximum ventilation and a larger bio ethanol container. It is an alternative to log burners or electric wood-burning effect stoves. No flue, no smoke, no electricity needed.
It comes in black finish and is a contemporary take on traditional log burners without the need for a chimney, flue, installation or maintenance.
This fireplace comes in a black graphite satin finish. It is cylindrical in design with a rounded opening. This allows you to enjoy the dancing flame from different angles. This bioethanol stove will bring the glowing atmosphere of a real open fire without any hassle, smoke or ashes.
The Cylinder Stove can be positioned anywhere in your room against a flat wall as a freestanding unit and used with or without the pipe.
Position the stove with a minimum clearance of 3cm away from walls and one metre away from highly flammable materials (e.g. curtains, sofas, etc.). Place stove against heat-resistant surfaces and walls only.
The fireplace comes with our high grade adjustable stainless-steel Container Small (1.3L) bioethanol fuel burner with special Fragrance Diffusers on the lid, making it compatible with our Aura Fragrance Oils. By sliding the lid across slightly, you can easily regulate the flame size, the heat output (2-3 kW) and the burning time (3-6 h).
To create an authentic feel, the fireplace has decorative log storage below and a faux pipe (sold separately)
Do not put ceramic accessories across the flame as this will lead to carbon smells.
Recommended accessories for the Cylinder Black Modern Bioethanol Stove:
- 9 pieces Cone Log Set or Black Pebble (24 pieces)
- PIPE Large Decorative False Flue in Black Colour
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
- High grade steel body in black graphite satin finish
- Burner holder
- Double-layer stainless steel Container Small (1.3 L) burner
- Engraved sliding lid with Fragrance Diffusers
- Control / extinguishing tool
- User Instructions
- Real large logs underneath stove (as shown in pictures)
- There is no glass door
W (diameter ⌀) 450mm
Dimensions (total with an optional pipe):
- Burner capacity: 1.3 L
- Burning time: 3-6 hrs (depending on the size of the aperture); flame height adjustable
- Heat output guidance: 2-3 kW (This is more than electric fires and comparable to most flueless gas fires.)
- Fuel suitable: Bioethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).