STERLING Bioethanol Fireplace is a classy and elegant stainless steel bioethanol fireplace. You can simply hang it on the wall or insert it into a recess for a great effect.
It has a beautiful brushed stainless steel finish and includes a Container Small (1.3L) bioethanol fuel burner. Sliding lid allows flame and heat regulation, giving you a chance to enjoy the flame for about 3-4hrs per 1L fuel refill.
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
In the box of the STERLING Bioethanol Fireplace:
- Screws for hanging
- Regulating lid with a Fragrance Diffuser fitted
- Extinguishing / control tool
NOTE: If your wall is not fireproof you must line it with a layer of metal or fireproof cement and optional fireproof paint or similar fireproofing material.
This fireplace is designed for indoor use. You can use it outdoors but should bring it indoors or cover it fully from rain/damp when you are not using it as it is not fully weatherproof (fully weatherproof stainless steel is of a higher grade and therefore would double the cost of the unit). If you leave the Sterling Flame outside on a patio or a garden at all time, it may develop some rust which may need cleaning with rust remover available from a hardware store occasionally. It will not affect the functionality of the fireplace.
- Burner capacity: 1.3 L
- Weight: approx. 13 kg
- Burning time per refill: 3-6 hrs (depending on aperture size); flame height adjustable
- Heat output guidance: 2-3 kW (This is more than most electric fires and comparable to many flueless gas fires or regular gas fires, as with gas, there is 60% heat loss through the chimney. Bio Fires are 100% efficient – all heat produced stays in the room)
- Fuel suitable: Bioethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).
Guidance technical drawing showing size and demonstrating two ways of mounting the fire