SERENITY Bioethanol Fireplace is a classy, yet slightly edgy, retro inspired but truly contemporary fireplace. The glass panel at the front adds extra elegance to the lovely finish. Serenity Flame combines all the contradictions, it’s chunky but of surprisingly light and airy design.
Unique, clean and beautiful, can be used as a freestanding fireplace or as a wall mounted unit.
Features our standard adjustable Container Small (1.3L) bioethanol fuel burner. The lid includes special Fragrance Diffuser, to use our Aura Oil while it’s on.
By sliding the lid across slightly, you can regulate the size of flame (fluctuating between 10-25cm), the heat output (1-3kW) and the burning time – between 3-5hrs.
Made of steel with black powder coated finish.
- Driftwood or Pebble Black (24 pieces)
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
In the box of the SERENITY Bioethanol Fireplace:
- Fireplace frame
- Front glass and bolts for attaching
- Small Bio Burner, a fuel box
- Control tool
Note: If your wall is not fireproof you must line it with a layer of metal or fireproof cement and optional fireproof paint or similar fireproofing material; if used as a freestanding fireplace on carpet, wooden floors, etc., place a large ceramic or slate tile underneath.
- Burner capacity: 1.3 L
- Burning time: 3-6 hrs (depending on the size of the aperture); flame height adjustable
- Heat output guidance: 2 – 3kW (This is more than electric fires and comparable to most flueless gas fires.)
- Fuel suitable: Bioethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
When in stock – delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).
A guidance size drawing of SERENITY Bioethanol Fireplace