ONYX Cream Bioethanol Fireplace is a beautiful wall-mounted bioethanol fireplace in a cream satin finish (also available in black graphite). It can be mounted straight on the wall (using screws provided) or built-in with only the frame protruding from the wall.
Made of painted steel (frame) and powder coated steel (internal firebox).
This fireplace includes our standard adjustable Container Small (1.3L) bioethanol fuel burner. The lid includes special Fragrance Diffuser, making the fireplace compatible with our Aura Oil.
With the sliding lid, you can regulate the flame (fluctuating between 10-25cm), the heat output (1-3kW) and the burning time – between 3-5hrs.
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
In the box of the ONYX Cream Bioethanol Fireplace:
- Screws for mounting
- A funnel for filling up with the bioethanol fuel
- An extinguishing tool
- Lid with Fragrance Diffuser
Note: If your wall is not fireproof you must line it with a layer of metal or fireproof cement and optional fireproof paint or similar fireproofing material.
Dimensions, body size:
- Burner capacity: 1.3 L
- Weight: approx. 15kg
- Burning time per refill: 3-6 hrs (depending on the size of the opening); flame height adjustable.
- Heat output guidance: 1-3 kW (This is more than most electric fires and comparable to many flueless gas fires or regular gas fires, as with gas, there is 60% heat loss through the chimney. Bio Fires are 100% efficient – all heat produced stays in the room.
- Fuel suitable: Bioethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).
Guidance technical drawing showing size and demonstrating two ways of mounting the fire.