Our CONVERSION KIT with Small Burner is a clever solution as it’s the absolute simplest way to transform your old fire grate into a beautiful fireplace that light up your evenings!
The kit includes our dedicated Container Small Bioethanol Burner with a control tool and built-in Fragrance Diffuser + your selected accessories set + 6 bottles of Crystal Bioethanol Fuel.
You can choose from the following options:
- 9-piece Log set + Container Small Bioethanol Burner + 6 x 1L Bioethanol fuel
- 9-piece Log Set and 11 pieces of Coals + Container Small Bioethanol Burner + 6 x 1L Bioethanol fuel
- 18-piece Log Set (2×9) + Container Small Bioethanol Burner + 6 x 1L Bioethanol fuel
- 38-piece Coal Set + Container Small Bioethanol Burner + 6 x 1L Bioethanol fuel
Enhance the experience with a selection of amazing fragrances.
Included in the packaging of the CONVERSION KIT with Small Burner:
- a funnel for filling up with the bioethanol fuel
- a control and extinguishing tool
- engraved sliding lid featuring Fragrance Diffuser
Recommended To Go With:
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
- Container Small Burner: brushed stainless steel
- Burner capacity: 1.3L
- Heat output guidance: 2 – 3kW (This is more than electric fires and comparable to most flueless gas fires); heat is adjustable
- Fuel suitable: Bio Ethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable
- Logs and Coals are made from special ceramic fibres, suitable for fireplaces. NEVER PUT LOGS OR COALS ACROSS THE FLAME, always place them around the flame to make impression of a flame coming through the branches when sitting in front of the fire. Looking from above the flame opening MUST BE kept clear.
Small Burner has been tested by TÜV Rheinland Product Safety and Quality Certification and approved as safe and meeting the requirements and quality standards.
NEW SAFETY REGULATIONS FOR BIO FIRES – read our article about legal aspects and safety standards currently being developed in Europe.
This fire is using liquid ethanol.
The best agents to extinguish ethanol flame in case of accidental spillage are FOAM or CO2, however CO2 only comes in failry large containers. FOAM extinguisher is available in smaller containers and it works by forming a film on the liquid to extinguish the fire. To safely extinguish ethanol fire you can also use POWDER extinguisher, however it is going to cover everything you spray it on in a layer of thick sticky powder, permanently damaging the fireplace and surrounding furniture / items.
In case of any doubts with regards to safe using of this Bio Fireplace, please CONTACT US.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).
Printable Conversion kit leaflet – ideal to introduce the concept to somebody without too many details. Contains: product pictures, key facts and contact details. No price mention.