Aura Oil No.5 Fragrance Tuscan Frosted Fig
Introducing Aura Oil No.5 Fragrance, the perfect choice to create a cosy atmosphere in your home. This special fragrance is designed specifically for use with the Biofires bioethanol fireplace diffuser. This gives you the experience of a blazing wood fire without the usual mess and hassle of a real fire.
Experience the captivating aroma of our Aura Oil in Tuscan Frosted Fig fragrance. This magical scent captures the essence of a Tuscan garden, where the sweet and luscious figs mingle with a touch of morning frost.
The fragrance evokes a sense of tranquillity, thereby creating a soothing and inviting atmosphere for any cold evening. With its frosted fig notes, this oil blend delivers a delightful balance of fruity crisp freshness and gentle warmth.
Enhance your room with the irresistible allure of Tuscan Frosted Fig and indulge in a truly luxurious sensory experience.
Using the bioethanol fireplace diffuser is super simple. Just add a few drops of the Aura Oil to the diffuser, and let the scent spread throughout the room, creating a magical ambiance.
Enjoy the charm and warmth of a fire with Aura Oil No.5 Fragrance Tuscan Frosted Fig. It’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants a convenient and delightful way to experience the ambiance of a blazing fire in their bioethanol fireplace diffuser.
IMPORTANT: Please do not drop the oil into the burner or mix it with the fuel otherwise it will only burn and not release any fragrance.
Our Aura Oil special formula evaporates slowly near the flame and does not burn.
Just put a couple of drops in the Diffuser Dimples that are on the lids of all our Biofires burners.
- Bottle capacity: 15 ml
- Eyedropper: included
- Suggested use: 2-3 drops in each reservoir – put before lighting the fire on a cool lid
- Compatible with gel fires: yes
- Compatible with Bio Ethanol Fires: yes
- Suitable to alternatively dilute in water and use in a regular oil burner: yes
How To Use
- Use the eye-dropper to place 1-3 drops of desired oil into a Fragrance Diffuser fitted on the lid.
- The oil will get heated up and release the fragrance.
- Place your oil on the lid BEFORE igniting the fireplace, so it can heat up with the fuel and the whole of the fireplace. It is designed to be close to flames and has heavily decreased flammability, however it may catch fire when placed on already burning (hot) fireplace.
- Do not put directly to fuel.
- Do not use any other oils as they ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE, you will not get the result.,
- Note: Aura oil may leave stains on your lid, if you use no accessories and wish to keep your lid clean, please make sure you wash it often.
To clean your lid wash in soapy water, scrubbing the remaining oil with a dishwashing sponge. If you find your oil leftovers got left and dried up, you may need to soak the lid for a longer while and use i.e. a piece of cutlery to scrub the stains.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Sent via Royal Mail if purchased individually, usually delivered within 3-5 working days.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).