LUNA Black Modern Bioethanol Stove
The New Luna Stove takes its inspiration from the hugely popular Modern Cylinder Bioethanol Stove.
This bioethanol stove is much smaller than the Modern Cylinder but still has a really good flame and can be placed either inside a traditional fireplace or up against a wall for maximum space-saving efficiency.
Available in black graphite satin finish or gloss white painted finish to complement a variety of interior colour schemes, our Luna Stove comes with a small storage area for logs and complementary false pipe (sold separately). By customizing it, you can give it either a more modern or traditional look so to create the style that most suits your interior.
This is an open fire without a glass door to add maximum airflow . As the flame needs to be clear, be careful not to place ceramic accessories across it, as this will produce an unpleasant carbon smell.
As this is a self contained unit, the Luna Stove doesn’t need special fireproof surroundings, just a couple of centimetres from the back wall.
Featuring our high-grade stainless-steel Container Mini burner (750ml), the Luna Stove stove will produce a flame lasting for up to 3hrs on full opening and around 4.5 hours on regulated opening. The heat output will vary from 1 to 2.5 kW, based on the size of the opening.
The lid on the burner has a special Fragrance Diffuser, making the stove compatible with our range of Aura Fragrance Oils.
- 9 pieces Cone Log Set or Pebble Black (24 pieces)
- PIPE Small Decorative False Flue in Black Colour
- Crystal Premium Bioethanol Fuel
- Fibre Glow
- Aura Oil
In the box of the LUNA Black Bioethanol Stove:
- High grade steel body in black graphite satin finish
- Burner holder
- Double-layer stainless steel Container Mini (750m)
- Engraved sliding lid featuring Fragrance Diffusers
- Control / extinguishing tool
- User Instructions
- Stove pipe (optional)
- Real large logs underneath stove (as shown in pictures)
Dimensions (optional pipe):
W (diameter ⌀) 125mm
Total height (body + optional pipe):
- Burner capacity: 750 ml
- Burning time: 2.5 – 4.5 hrs (depending on the size of the aperture); flame height adjustable
- Heat output: 2-2.5 kW (This is comparable to two bars of an electric fire.)
- Fuel: Bioethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
When in stock, delivery within approx. 2-5 working days.
Requires an address where someone is available to sign all day.
Free Delivery promotion: please note that the delivery is only free to UK mainland (go to our DELIVERY section for postcodes which qualify for a delivery supplement).