Planika’s Galio Fireplace is a state-of-the-art outdoor ribbon gas fireplace that requires no flue and provides a perfect solution for customers, interior designers and architects looking to add an impressive focal point in exterior living spaces and commercial areas.
*Please note that this fireplace runs on NATURAL GAS/LPG and not on bioethanol fuel.
Galio brings warmth and a magical ambience to outside areas throughout the year as it is weather resistant. This flueless gas fireplace with black diamond stones, safety sensors and the additional option of a remote control is available in two models depending on requirements:
1. Galio Gas Insert – built-in fireplace
Galio Gas Insert allows you to adjust the product to your individual design. The standard stainless steel unit is one metre long and can be integrated into hole-in-the-wall, double-sided or freestanding designs. To create an endless line of fire, it is possible to join several inserts together as bespoke options offer the length from 800 mm up to 2500 mm per one module.
Furthermore, Planika can design this fireplace as a corner shape or a curved line of fire without the necessity of joining several modules together. The special burner of Galio Corner will provide a stunning uninterrupted line of fire .
2. Galio Gas Corten – freestanding solution
Galio Gas Corten comes in a corten steel casing with toughened glass panels included. In contrast to Galio Gas Insert, it requires no construction work as the gas fireplace can be simply placed outdoors wherever you wish. The length of the fireplace can be made bespoke up to 2.5 m in one piece, thus creating your dream long line of fire. A corten steel case for the LPG bottle can be provided for an additional charge.
- Easy installation
- LPG/natural gas powered
- Smooth flame height regulation
- Start/stop control panel
- No electrical connections required
- Black diamond stones and a glass shield included
- Intuitive control panel (external or integrated)
- Optional remote control for an additional charge
- Optional WiFi module for an additional charge
- Resistant to weather conditions
- Safety sensors
- CE certified components
Please note: the fireplace should be covered with a protective cover when not in use to protect it from dirt and the elements (protective cover for Galio Corten available at an additional cost).
PLANIKA IS THE WORLD’S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AUTOMATIC FIREPLACES
It started with a simple bonfire in the heart of the Australian continent, under the red Ayers Rock. Two hikers, Jarosław Dąbrowski, a qualified engineer from Europe, and Alfred Weilandt, a businessman from Australia, were sitting by the fire, long into the night, listening to Aboriginal tales. The atmosphere created by the flames inspired the two to find an easy way to have the same fire in contemporary interiors.
With the appropriate amount of time spent on design and carefully selected materials, manufactured in Europe, Planika Fires have already succeeded in more than 60 countries all over the world.
Today, Planika sell their products worldwide. They have more and more appreciation among clients of private and public sector, as well as architects. Moreover, they have subsidiaries in the USA, as well as in the United Arab Emirates. The design process of their bio fireplaces takes place in the Planika Studio. By using the most modern equipment Planika can guarantee the reliability and durability of their products, since they test each product carefully before selling.
The company has gained the position of the world’s leader in the production and distribution of bio fireplaces. Bioethanol fires are suitable for both commercial and residential areas. Planika provides people with the primeval element of fire in the highest quality design.
- Galio Gas Insert dimensions (W x H x D): 1027 mm x 260 mm x 230 mm
- Galio Gas Corten dimensions (W x H x D): 1140 mm x 500 mm x 350 mm
- Heat output: 6.3 kW-11.8 kW (LPG); 4.7 kW-9.4 kW (NG)
- Net weight: 21 kg (Galio Insert), 31 kg (Galio Corten)
- Gas pressure: 37 mbar/11” WC (LPG); 20 mbar/7” WC (NG)
- Gas rate: min.: 0.5 kg/h; max.: 0.93 kg/h (LPG); min.: 0.5 m3/h; max.: 1.0 m3/h (NG)
- Suitable gas: LPG or natural gas
- no heat-sensitive objects should be placed above the fireplace
- when the fireplace is on, it must not be exposed to rain
- Galio Gas Insert: a ventilation grid or slot with a ventilation area of 150cm2 must be installed at the base of the housing
- installation of a glass screen is mandatory in hole-in-the-wall settings; if the Galio Gas Insert is integrated into a double-sided, freestanding or three-sided designs, two glass screens are recommended, while using only one glass screen is forbidden
This is a ‘special order’ product and is only available on an individual order basis.
The lead time is 4-5 weeks and we would require full payment in advance before processing the order.
This product will be delivered on a pallet, for more information, please call 020 7724 1919 or email.