ON SALE WITH A SPECIAL DISCOUNT OVER 20% (IN STOCK) IN BLACK POWDER COATED FINISH
Fire Line Automatic 3 with remote control is the most innovative bioethanol fireplace by Planika.
It uses advanced technology to allow everyone to enjoy real fire without smoke, smell, or ash. The device is based on a patented fuel delivery system (BEV Technology), which burns only heated fuel vapors. It also has safety sensors that turn off the device in case of malfunction.
In addition, Planika FLA3 Automatic Bioethanol Insert has an electronic system that allows the user to regulate the flame size and the burning time. It can feature a control panel with an impressive LCD display, a remote control, or a mobile device over Wi-Fi. It is also compatible with the Smart Home system for additional control options.
Moreover, you can use the optional black powder-coated steel Forma casing for a stylish look or additional heat protection. The firebox comes in standard and bespoke dimensions and suitable for installation in the following settings:
- Single-sided hole-in-the-wall fireplaces
- Double-sided see-through fireplaces with a tunnel view
- Corner fireplaces with two open sides
- Three-sided open fireplaces with a closed back
- Peninsula style room divider fireplaces with one closed side
However, see-through and room-divider housings require tall glass screens to avoid potential draughts.
- Runs on BEV technology (clean, odorless, and safe burning – no direct contact with the fuel)
- Automatic fuel pump system for easy and convenient refilling, no risk of spilling and overfilling
- Six-level flame regulation
- Remote control
- Wi-Fi (tablet/phone) control
- Forma casing for an additional charge
- Smart Home system control (optional)
- Room temperature control module (optional)
- Temperature sensors, automatic shutdown
- Shock, tilt, and seismic sensors
- Spillage & leakage sensors
- CO2 sensor
- Child safety lock
Planika is the world’s leading manufacturer of the highest quality automatic fireplaces.
Two hikers, Jarosław Dąbrowski and Alfred Weilandt, founded the company in Australia. They wanted to find a way to bring the atmosphere of a campfire into modern homes. Planika has since become a global leader in the production of bio fireplaces, and nowadays the brand is present in over 60 countries.
Planika’s bio fireplaces are designed and manufactured in Europe using high-quality materials. The company’s products are known for their reliability, durability, and stylish design. Planika is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality bio fireplaces on the market.
W: 1490 mm / 58.7”
H: 220 mm / 8.7”
D: 280 mm / 11.0”
Flame length: 1300mm
6 stage flame height
Automatic refill system
Mobile app control
SHS (Smart Home System) compatible
- Burn time: max. 11 hrs
- Capacity: 8.6 L
- Heat: max. 13 kW
- Room size: min.130 m³
FLA3 is a state-of-the-art fireplace which can only be used in a room providing enough air flow and ventilation per hour. In order to make sure that the unit you require is suitable to use in your space, we need to get some more information before we can give you a full quote (including the lead time and delivery).
PLEASE COPY THE TEXT BELOW AND FILL IN THE RELEVANT INFORMATION ON AN EMAIL FOR A FULL QUOTE.
To give you a quote we need the following information:
- SIZE OF ROOM: width, length & height of ceiling OR volumetric dimensions of room
- LENGTH OF THE ‘FIRE LINE AUTOMATIC 3’ NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT: – in mm.
- ROOM VENTILATION: NATURAL / AIR CONDITIONING: – please provide details
- COLOUR OF FINISH OF THE FIREPLACE UNIT: (i.e. standard brushed stainless steel, black powder coated steel, black glossy, red glossy, etc.)
- YOUR CONTACT DETAILS: full name and position within the project, email address, telephone number
- PROPERTY TYPE: commercial / residential
- YOUR REFERENCE: (i.e. address line or name of project)
- WHEN DOES THE PROJECT START AND FINISH?
EMAIL US FOR A QUOTE PROVIDING INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE
This product is available NOW for shipping.
No lead time and just like with any order, we would require full payment in advance before processing the order.
This product will be delivered on a pallet, for more information, please call 020 7724 1919 or email.
A brief brochure with descriptions, technical details and specifications for all standard models.