COSMO 13 is a stunning and sculptural fire table which has a truly distinctive design using radially arranged steel plates. Its shape is reminiscent of the sun’s energy interpreted in a contemporary design, worthy of the most luxurious interiors and outdoor spaces.
Available in white, black or corten* steel finish and complemented by the elegant glass ring, Cosmo 13 burns for up to 6 hours from 2 L of bioethanol fuel.
Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor areas.
2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Included in the packaging:
- Fireplace body (with steel ‘rays’) in the relevant colour finish
- Round burner of 2L capacity
- Glass cylinder protecting the flame area
- Glass top
- Lighting/adjustment rod
- Measuring cup
- Operating & safety instructions
ABOUT THE AWARD-WINNING LUXURY BRAND ‘GLAMMFIRE’
GlammFire is a stylish and a popular brand with Portuguese origin. The company is a leader in fireplace design innovation. It creates elegant and modern designs for the most discerning clients. Their products have many followers among top designers and architects of the world.
BIO FIRES are the first dealer of GlammFire in the UK.
The brand is available in over 30 countries, including Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Switzerland, Israel and USA. Furthermore, all across the globe, GlammFire is delivering modern products, smoothly combining glamour, quality, functionality and, most importantly, ecology. However, the unique union of aesthetics, quality and functionality are essential aspects to any product manufactured by GlammFire.
Basically, GlammFire believes that a fireplace can be more than just a source of heat. It can also be a work of art, a source of comfort, and a way to bring people together.
There is a vast amount of effort and detailed planning put into every fireplace from the initial concept to the final released model. All of this happens because customer satisfaction is a top priority for GlammFire. Similarly, there is no space for the smallest compromise on quality of product. Moreover, the materials used are of the highest quality and durability, still preserving their raw beauty. Finally, the manufacturers are confident in their products as they are supplying them with TUV testing (German Certification standard).
* Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN (or corten steel), is a group of steel alloys which were developed to eliminate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years.
- Dimensions: 122 W, 42.6 H cm
- Packaging dimensions: 130 W x 130 D x 59.5 H cm
- Weight: 151.4 kg
- Weight with packaging: 219 kg
- Burner’s capacity: 2L
- Ethanol consumption: 0.33 to 0.5 l / h
- Burning time: 4-6 h (depending on the size of the aperture) from 2L refill. Flame height adjustable
- Heat output guidance: 2.70 kW (This is more than electric fires and comparable to most flueless gas fires.)
- Fuel Suitable: Bio Ethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable.
This is a ‘special order’ product and is only available on an individual order basis.
Lead time is 6-8 weeks and we would require full payment in advance before processing the order.
This product will be delivered on a pallet, for more information, please call 020 7724 1919 or email.